What is a Flared Bread Pan?

A flared bread pan is just what it sounds like – a bread pan with flared sides. Flared bread pans with rolled edges are made for heavy-duty applications. Flared bread pans also go by the […]

What is a Pullman Loaf Pan? (Pan de Mie)

These are covered bread pans with a sliding cover that can be shut during baking. This will keep the bread in a uniform rectangular shape (and perfectly square slices) with no rounded top typical of […]

What is a Brioche Mold?

A brioche mold or pan is a multi-fluted pan with steeply sloping sides. In most cases, brioche pans are called by the number of flutes (sometimes called waves or curves) around the edge, for example a […]